LITTLES THAT DIY: FLUID PAINTING EGG ART
This year for the Spring holidays we decorated eggs using the fluid painting technique. This has quickly become Dean's favorite way to paint, all the mixing and color dumping really gets him excited! This is a fun and easy project to try with your littles at home, you will love how intricate the designs come out! We also had our friends over to join in on the fun, this will be year two of decorating eggs for the holidays together! Click here to check out the blog post on what we made together last year!
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS:
- To start follow steps 1-8 here.
- Now that you have placed all your colors in the cup, go ahead and place one egg into the cup.
- Now place a plate on top of the cup, hold with one hand to secure, and flip over so that the plate is now on the table.
- Next, remove the cup and watch the magic happen!
- Once all the paint has dripped down, you can move the egg to a clean surface to dry.
- Repeat from step one for each egg. TIP: You can make all the cups of layered paint you need based on the amount of eggs you have in advance. This will decrease the mess (a little, you are painting after all) and will make it more enjoyable for the littles too!
SHOP THE PROJECT ESSENTIALS: