AVOCADO CHOCOLATE MOUSSE WITH CINNAMON & CARDAMOM SPICE
- 1/2 cup of Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 4 Ripe Avocados
- 1/2 cup of Coconut syrup
- 1/2 cup of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 1/2 Tbsp of Vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp of fine salt
- 1/4 tsp of Cinnamon Powder
- 1/2 tsp of Cardamom Powder
- Melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler (or use a heat safe glass bowl over a sauce pan).
- Fill the bottom sauce pan with 1/2 inch of water, bring to a simmer and cover with the bowl. Stir to melt the chocolate, once melted set aside to slightly cool until needed.
- Next, scoop out the flesh of 4 very ripe avocados and place them in a food processor.
- Once the chocolate has cooled, add it into the food processor along with the rest of the ingredients; 1/2 cup of Coconut syrup, 1/2 cup of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder, 1 1/2 Tbsp of Vanilla extract, 1/4 tsp of fine salt, 1/4 tsp of Cinnamon Powder, 1/2 tsp of Cardamom Powder.
- Blend the ingredients together in the food processor until the mixture is smooth and creamy!
- Pipe or spoon into a glass or jar and refrigerate for at least 3 hrs.
- You can top it off with a bunch of fun toppings like chopped up nuts, fresh fruit, and coconut flakes!