FRESH HERB & LEMON BAKED SALMON FILET
- Salmon Filet
- 1/2 cup of Melted Ghee
- Kosher Salt
- 2-3 Tbsp of Freshly Chopped Fennel Fronds
- Juice of 2 Lemons
- 6 Cloves of Garlic
- To start, preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet or pan with aluminum foil.
- Next, place the salmon filet in the center of the pan.
- Season with Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper.
- Melt butter over low heat.
- In a medium sized bowl combine melted butter, lemon juice, garlic, and chopped fennel fronds.
- Whisk to combine.
- Next, pour mix evenly over the salmon filet.
- Now, cover the salmon filet completely by pulling up the sides of the foil and pinching them together. Roll down a bit to make it fit easier in the oven.
- Bake the filet for 15-20 minutes, until the salmon flakes off easily with a fork.