LINGUINI WITH WHITE TRUFFLE PESTO SAUCE
- 1 1/2 Cups of Fresh Basil Leaves (stems removed)
- 1/2 cup of Olive Oil
- 1-2 Tbsp of White truffle Oil
- 1/4 cup of Pine Nuts
- 1/2 cup of Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp of Kosher Salt
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- Start by bringing a large pot of salted and oiled water to a boil for the pasta.
- Prepare basil leaves by removing the stems.
- measure out all the ingredients for the sauce.
- Now, add all the ingredients into a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Next, cook the linguini to the box instructions.
- Once the pasta is cooked and drained, place it back into the pot (on low heat).
- Grate some parmesan over the cooked pasta, then add in the sauce.
- Mix it up and remove from heat.
- Serve with a side of grated parmesan.