Whim-sicle Watermelon Salad
- slice a 1 in. sized segment of the watermelon.
- Use the watermelon cutter to cut out the popsicle shape.
- Place one cup of wild arugula on your plate, and place the watermelon cut out on top.
4. Next, small dice your red beet, and sprinkle over the watermelon and arugula.
5. Now, slice your golden beet in 1/2 then make thin slices on the diagonal, placing them on top of the arugula.
6. Next, chop up your marcona nuts, and sprinkle them on top of the salad along with the feta cheese.
7. To make the dressing start of by putting the vinegar, honey, dijon mustard, chopped rosemary, kosher salt, & freshly cracked pepper into a medium sized bowl. Whisk to blend together.
8. Next, slowly pour in the EVOO and whisk vigorously until the dressing becomes thick and has emulsified.
9. Drizzle desired amount of dressing over the salad and top off with fresh mint.
10. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper.