SWEET & SPICY BAKED SALMON FILLET
8oz Salmon Filet
1-2 Tbsp of Sweet & Spicy Mustard, (I use Inglelhoffer's Sweet Hot Mustard).
1-2 Tbsp of any sweet & spicy rub, (I use Spiceologist's Smokey Honey Habanero Spice Mix).
Coarse Kosher Salt
Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Place your salmon filet on a sheet pan or baking dish.
- Season the salmon filet with salt and pepper.
- Now, using the back of a tablespoon, spread the mustard onto the salmon filet in one even layer.
- Next, sprinkle the spice mix over the salmon filet, also in one even layer.
- Now, place the salmon filet into the oven and bake for 18-20 minutes.