Salmon & Avocado Bowl
(Recipe good for 1 serving)
1/2 a ripe avocado
4 oz. of baked salmon
1/2 a grilled zucchini, diced
1/4 cup of organic micro greens (make sure to rinse)
1/4 tsp of chili oil
Edible flowers (optional)
Smoked Extra Virgin Olive Oil (optional, you can use regular evoo instead)
- Half an avocado, and de-pit.
- Drizzle smoked olive oil over the avocado.
- Next, season the avocado flesh with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Shred the baked salmon (I like to use two forks).
- Now cube the grilled zucchini.
- In a separate bowl, toss together the cubed zucchini and shredded salmon meat + season with S & P.
- Place the salmon and zucchini mixture into the avocado’s empty cavity.
- Pour chili oil evenly over the mixture.
- Next, top with micro greens & edible flowers.
- Drizzle a little bit more Olive oil on top.
- Lastly, season with a dash of S & P. (Seasoning tip: If you salt and pepper each component to a dish separately, once combined your food will always be perfectly seasoned).