ROASTED BUTTERNUT SQUASH TWO WAYS: SAVORY & SWEET
- Cut butternut squash in 1/2 on the bias (long ways). Deseed.
- Peel off the skin.
- Chop up into 1 inch segments.
- Chop squash into one inch cubes. Place into two small sized sheet pans.
- De-stem 4 sprigs of rosemary.
- Finely chop the rosemary.
- Peel all the garlic cloves, keep whole.
- Next, add in the chopped rosemary to both sheet pans, divide evenly.
- For the savory squash add in the garlic cloves, Indian spice mix, Kosher salt, and cracked black pepper.
- Top both with extra virgin olive oil.
- For the sweet squash add in the pumpkin spice, salt and pepper.
- Toss both sheet pans of squash, distribute ingredients evenly.
- Place both sheet pans in a pre-heated 400 degree oven. Bake for 40 minutes, tossing the squash half way through the cooking process.
SHOP THE RECIPE: