BONE SUCKIN' SWEET & SPICY BBQ RIBS
INGREDIENTS FOR RUB
- 2 Racks of Beef Ribs
- 2 Tbsp of Kosher Salt
- 2 tsp of Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tsp of Sadaf Ground Saffron
- 2 Tbsp of Light Brown Sugar
- 1 Tbsp of Dark Brown Sugar
- 1 Tbsp of Sadaf Smoked Paprika
- 1 Tbsp of Sadaf Cayenne Pepper
- 2 tsp of Sadaf Ground Cumin
- 1 tsp of Sadaf Ground Cardamom
- 1 tsp of Sadaf Ground Coriander
INSTRUCTIONS FOR OVEN
- Start by patting dry the ribs with a paper towel.
- Next, create the rub by mixing together all of the spices. (You will have extra to store, only use as much as needed to cover the ribs completely).
- Now, massage in the rub into the ribs, then let sit at room temperature for 30 min.
- Next, place the marinated ribs in the fridge and let it continue to marinate for 1-2 hours.
- 20 minutes before the ribs are done marinating, turn on your oven to 250 degrees and place your cast iron pot inside to pre-heat.
- At the two hour mark take the marinated ribs out of the refrigerator and place them bone side down into the pre-heated pot, cover and place in the oven.
- Bake the ribs for 3 1/2 - 4 hrs. until fall of the bone tender.
- Once the ribs are cooked, remove the excess fat from the pot and set the ribs aside until your glaze is ready.
- To make the glaze, heat up the ingredients on med-low until reduced and thick, about 10 minutes.
- Now, use a bbq brush and glaze the ribs inside of the pot.
- Next, bring the heat up in the oven to 350 degrees and cook the ribs with the top off of the pot for 10-15 minutes until the sauce looks sticky and shimmers!
INSTRUCTIONS FOR BBQ
- Bring the temp of the bbq to 250 degrees.
- Place the marinated ribs bone side up on the grill away from the coals for 3 hours.
- Then, turn the ribs over and cook bone side down for another 45 min. -1 hour.
- Next, glaze the ribs and let cook for another 15-20 minutes on the bbq.
- Cut them up and enjoy!