Baby Food Recipes with the Sage Spoonfuls Immersion Blender & Food Processor
NO NUTS ABOUT IT PESTO
- 1/2 a cup of fresh basil
- 1 Handful of arugula
- 1 Garlic clove
- 1/4 cup of grated parmigiano cheese
- 1/2 cup of EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
- 1 Tbsp of raw sunflower seeds
- 1 Tbsp of raw pepitas or pumpkin seeds
- 1/8 tsp of Italian Seasoning
- kosher salt and pepper (to taste).
- Place all of the ingredients into the base of the Sage Spoonfuls food processor and blend it up!
- Cook your pasta of choice, (follow the directions on the package).
- Pour the pesto sauce over the cooked pasta and mix to combine.
- Serve hot or cold!
Shop the recipe:
PETIT TRESOR PETIT PEA & MINT SOUP
Frozen peas (1/2 cup)
Asparagus (6 Stems)
Fresh mint (8 leaves)
Bone broth (1/4 cup)
Basil oil (few drops for garnish)
Tarragon, dried (just a pinch)
Kosher salt & Pepper (to taste).
- Steam the peas and asparagus until cooked through, season with salt & pepper.
- Warm through the bone broth over the stove in a small sauce pot, over medium heat for 4 minutes (top on). Then, set aside until needed.
- Into the base of the Sage Spoonfuls food processor add in the steamed and seasoned peas and asparagus. Along with the tarragon, basil, arugula, & warmed up bone broth.
- Now, place the lid on the food processor and bled.
- Serve warm or cold!
Shop the recipe:
SWEET & PETIT DRAGON FRUIT SMOOTIE BOWL
- 1 Frozen banan
- 1/2 Cup of frozen strawberries (diced)
- 1/4 Cup of frozen blueberries (diced)
- 1 Tbsp of Coconut Cult Probiotic Yogurt (creamy)
- 1/3 cup of vanilla oats milk
- 1 Dragon fruit
- Coconut flakes (to taste)
- In the base of the Sage Spoonfuls food processor pour in the oats milk, then add in the frozen (diced) bananas and strawberries.
- Next, add in the frozen blueberries and coconut yogurt.
- Place the top of the food processor on, lock it into place, and blend until smooth and has a ice cream like consistency.
- pour into a bowl, and set aside until needed.
- Now, place the dragon fruit flesh into a heavy glass bowl and puree with the Sage Spoonfuls Immersion Blender.
- Drizzle the dragon fruit puree on top of the smoothie and top with coconut flakes.
- Enjoy while its cold!