MANGO PASSION FRUIT MARGARITA SORBET
- 5 Cups of Fresh Mangos
- 1/2 a cup of Williams-Sonoma Mango Passion Fruit Margarita Mix
- 3/4 cups of Sugar
- The juice from 1 whole lime
- 1/2 tsp of kosher salt
- Dice up your mangos into cubes and place into a blender or food processor with the margarita mix. Blend on high speed until pureed.
- Next, strain the mix through a fine mesh strainer into a large bowl. You should have 3 cups worth of silky puree.
- Now, add in the sugar and whisk until fully dissolved.
- Next, add in the lime juice and salt, whisk to blend.
- Place the puree into the refrigerator for 3 hours to chill.
- Next, place the chilled puree into your ice cream maker and follow your machines instructions.
- Once finished in the ice cream machine, place the sorbet in an air tight container and freeze for up to 4 hours before serving.